Ha ha ha! It's amazing the way you capture the inner essence of cat.
and Kevin too... I really want to see either the helicopter or Hobson get devoured. I am consumed with suspense!
I think that would work in an awesomely similar way with Bo!
I'm sure Kevin would be happy to terrorize Bo with a helicopter any time.
p.s. your blog makes me happy you are married to kev-o.
Take charge, Hobby! Get dat choppa!!!
Ha ha ha! It's amazing the way you capture the inner essence of cat.
ReplyDeleteand Kevin too... I really want to see either the helicopter or Hobson get devoured. I am consumed with suspense!
ReplyDeleteI think that would work in an awesomely similar way with Bo!
ReplyDeleteI'm sure Kevin would be happy to terrorize Bo with a helicopter any time.
ReplyDeletep.s. your blog makes me happy you are married to kev-o.
ReplyDeleteTake charge, Hobby! Get dat choppa!!!
ReplyDelete